Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Twittering



What's in your mailbox? Do you read magazines from front to back? Right now we're getting TableTalk, Good Housekeeping, National Geographic (adult & kids) and Big Backyard. Guideposts was given to me for a couple of years as a gift subscription and I used to keep it in the car to read when I had to wait for something or someone but it didn't seem like I was reading it as much lately so I cancelled that. In between the kid's lessons I have really enjoyed twittering around the blogging world reading about knitters, missionaries in Australia and I don't have to worry about tossing the magazine when I'm done. If I want to save the site, I put it on my blog and no clutter. I had at least 3 years of Victoria Magazine saved when the hurricanes ripped off all the shingles on our house....I was so thankful they were ruined and I could throw them away. I should be able to do that with most of my stuff. Maybe it's time to revisit Flylady. I haven't gotten those emails in years, she is now working on body clutter. How funny.

6 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

what the heck is body clutter? i really like body butter from bath & body works, does that count?
i agree...totally love reading various blogs....they don't clutter up anything, except my mind. but what else is new?

CroppinRobin said...

what was that website that had the friday freebies?

Gloria said...

Cool Flylady website, thanks for sharing it.

gideonmommasita said...

Motherload: MomAdvice Blog. I told my friend Susan about the Sephora give away but by the time I got there they were all gone. None of us made it to get our free pretzel, we were all bummed about that! Just as well...ya know body clutter. you crack me up...body butter! HA!

Melissa said...

I don't subscribe to any magazines for that reason. I have so much clutter in my house without magazines. I can't imagine homeschooling 4 kids! You have a gift, Mrs. Gideon! I don't know how you do it.

Tavia said...

Flylady is great! You're going green!