Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Different Paths

In this picture are Terry Waldorf, Dwayne Cantor, Joey Troisi, Alex Troisi, Stewart and John-Thomas seated and Gabe Waldorf reclining. After the guys from Palm Bay spent the night at our house Friday night they left Saturday morning at 6:30 for Caesar's Head, S.C. near Greenville to camp. They hiked in 2 & 1/2 miles with all their gear and slept in freezing weather but they came home with ginormous smiles! I am so glad our paths crossed with these guys 10 years ago!



Elise and Emmett have begging to go to the zoo, so yesterday Josh took them. I helped Susan collect boxes to prepare packing to move into her new house. We took different paths yesterday but all ate dinner together...the boys requested Country Fried Steak...thanks to Tyson I was able to comply. (I did make my own sausage gravy and mashed potatoes from scratch)



















Today the kids helped me retrieve another load of discarded bricks and we finished the path started last week. It will need Josh's skills of leveling and straightening but if he doesn't get around to it for a while I really don't care...there is a different path to my back door that is level.

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

i love the way the brick path looks!

Melissa said...

That looks incredible! I want one!