Friday, November 14, 2008

Snapfish Freebie

If you haven't checked out the Motherload Friday Freebies yet...you ought to before midnight....Evidently through this website you can get a free Snapfish album for new or existing members. You have to order it today and finish checkout by Sunday...is what I've read but you'll have to double check it for yourself. I am in the process of downloading some pictures...it takes FOREVER. Initially I didn't check into the album but after I went here I thought it sounded like something I wanted to do.
Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I've tried for 2 nights now to do the book but I guess I am trying at the same time as the rest of the world and it is taking FOREVER! I finally gave up and went back to my old faithful shutterfly. I'll try again over the weekend to see if it is any faster.

gideonmommasita said...

I got one done yesterday but didn't do the check out right and ended up paying for it...then I got a credit so in essence we got two for the price of one...still not bad.