Thursday, December 4, 2008

Audacity


Last week the maid had the audacity to go camping with her family and today she wants to drive to Mandarin to The Olde Green Cupboard with her mother. Turns out the maid's sister got her mother interested in a new craft, needlepunching and the of course the best place to get said supplies is across town. How is my house going to get vacuumed or the bathroom cleaned if the maid keeps this up?
Thursday is her cleaning day, doesn't she know this?
I did see her pop in on Monday and do a once over in the bathroom but that isn't going to be enough. She has also been neglecting my bedroom...she said she can't get in there until I pick up for her. This little attitude of hers has got to change, maybe I can bribe her to do the work for me...what do you think she would like?

7 comments:

Tavia said...

Probably a little bit of solace would be enough of a bribe, seems to help my maid once in a while.

Melissa said...

My maid still hasn't fully unpacked from our NC trip yet. She left the stuff just sitting on our bedroom floor in the suitcase. What are we supposed to do, live out of that? The nerve of some people. What am I paying her for?

AllThingsHomey said...

Maybe your maid would like a cruise...say to the Bahamas!
I'll have to speak to your mother and tell her to quit interfering with your maid's day to clean.

Gloria said...

my maid and your maid must be friends because my house is just not in an acceptable state either!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I am wondering what I am doing wrong...I don't even HAVE a maid.
I AM the maid. YIKES!

Gigi said...

Wow, I am impressed that everyone has maids!

CroppinRobin said...

LOL....
Lovin it....all these maids. What's a girl to do? I simply must get a new one....the one I have now rarely shows up!