Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perfumed Soap Box


My New Years Resolutions have been the same every year for as long as I remember...
until this year.
On the lighter side, I have decided to wear perfume everyday.
My goal this year is to use up the two bottles of perfume on my dresser right now that are 3/4 full right now.
There has been lots of talk this January about making God honoring resolutions and while I have those and I'm sure they are the same for you, I thought this would be to try.
Anything fun you want to accomplish this year in the name of using up what you've got and not just adding to the abundance that we as Americans are wallowing in?
Oh, sorry...guess I should add to stay off my soapboxes for the year huh?

3 comments:

sister sheri said...

I love this idea! I've been trying to do the same with different lotions and powders that I have accumulated... oh, and all those little trial samples, too.

This is the first year I've been thinking about putting up a little decoration for Valentine's Day. At first I'm tempted to buy decor... but I've decided to make just a couple simple items... not sure what they are yet...

Gloria said...

You said that your new year's resolution was the same every year except for this one....did you finally conquer or just change your focus?

gideonmommasita said...

No thrill of victory, just the agony of defeat...we'll see if I can eliminate perfume quanities...this morning it made me sneeze.