Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My heart may fail

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
I was going to post about something I've been frustrated about since the sermon preached two Sundays ago but that will have to wait.
This afternoon I went to get my hair trimmed.
Trimmed, evened up, shaped
At no point did I say HACK
Yes
AND...
it isn't even symmetrically whacked!@
I am fearful that if I go back tomorrow to get it evened out that I will return bald.
Why can't ANY franchise hair cutter understand the term "leave the length"?
That's all I have to say about being frustrated for today... maybe more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

I've missed you my blogging friend! My blogging circle has been so quiet lately. I can't believe they hacked your hair AGAIN - this isn't the same place is it?

I'm frustrated too - mostly at myself though. I'm heading off to Dave Ramsey's FPU so I'll blog about it later.

Love ya girl!

CroppinRobin said...

oh my....no photo for your post?
you have left a cliffhanger, two days in a row....you've got to post what is frustrating you so.

Gigi said...

I feel your pain!!! Went to the have the same myself! They don't seem to understand english in these places! Hope your hair grows rapidly!!!

Cloverland Farm said...

incredible photo!