Monday, March 29, 2010

rainy march day of pets and bricks

elderberry blossoms fallen after an early morning rain, I swept this yesterday.

Last week I logged close to 15 miles jogging.
First time I ever did 5 miles and did it without taking walking breaks.
The scales did not change.
I must not stop, I must press on, Rome wasn't built in a day. Whether or not the scales change I will continue to be more physically fit. There will be times that I will slack off but I hope not to abandon it altogether. John-Thomas and Stewart went with me on Saturday, I am investing in them as much as me.
"With unveiled faces we are being transformed with an ever-increasing joy into the likeness by God who is the spirit"
I am still working on 2 Corinthians 3:18
We, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

Hard to press on when the scale doesn't show any change... Motivation... now that's my problem.