Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 weeks

Just three weeks till school starts back. 
This summer has had no rthym, no routine, nothing regular or steady about it.
I don't know if I should be okay with that.
Guess it really doesn't matter.
Two Bible studies a week and two runs a week with my neighbor will be what marks this summer...and the boys learning to play poker with my uncle.
I wish that I was clever enough/took the time to put up the time sequence of photos  that I took....priceless.
This may be all I have for this week, though there are some wonderful thoughts about last night's Beth Moore study and how it is running side by side with the Kelly Minter study on idols.

It is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
2 Corinthians 1 : 21-22 |

No comments: