Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This week


  • This week I started 5lbs heavier than I am now...there was leftover Halloween candy at work...why?
  • This week Stewart made the best quiche I have ever seen, and it was good too.
  • This week we went out to eat compliments of my sister in honor of Stewart getting straight A's.
  • This week I ran my personal best of 51 minutes for 5 and 1/2 miles because it was 57 degrees with low humidity, today was 67 w/ 100% humidity...not so good, bleck....
  • This week I've been reading Mistress in the Art of Death, another Susan recommendation...not really, she heard about it but hasn't actually read it....I don't think I like it but will finish it.  Children get hurt and murdered in it, so even if it is set during the crusade time of England with limited maybe no romance, I still don't like the murdering of the children aspect.
  • This week my Groupon for ice skating expires so I guess Elise and I will be go ice skating.
  • This week John-Thomas has an interview to volunteer at the Main Library downtown.
  • This week Josh got some new drugs to help with his neck and back pain
  • This week I am supposed to be reading Chapter 6, God is Holy in the Good and Beautiful God.  I am also supposed to be reading about how God is Faithful to teach the K-2 graders in Sunday School.  "You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed.  Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed."  Joshua 23:14
  • Right now I am hungry and will stop for lunch, and then we head to the Goodwill Pound Store.

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

That is an amazing time for your run! Wow!