Monday, February 2, 2015

And now


"Dwelling on the faithfulness, the love and mercy of God is always safe, because He is the same yesterday, today and forever."   Elisabeth Elliot

In my 42cnd year I went to the Czech Republic for my third time,
started working full time,
I officially exited the homeschooling world after 15 years,
I sent my oldest off to college (in the same town)
I left the only church two of my children have ever know to attend a new church,
one of our cats died and we got two guinea pigs,
I ran two half marathons, a 10 k and a 5k,
I went to Universal Studios with my sister,
I went to N,C. to visit my father and to Atlanta to visit his brother,
I celebrated my twentieth anniversary on a cruise with my husband and best friend
and now,
and now I am walking through with my mom through the process of dealing with some unknown lesion on her temporal lobe that may or may not be cancer.
I turn 43 in two months and I can not imagine what will happen before then.
Ever since the hurricanes I have been constantly amazed at the fantastic turn of events that are beyond my imagination.
I have been constantly amazed that God knew it all before the beginning of time and is not surprised in the least by any of it.
"The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations."
Psalm 33:11



No comments: