Friday, January 5, 2018

Here’s my Heart

thankful for my family
Everyone says I have great kids, and I do
Kids that put away all my Christmas decorations yesterday before I got home from a bad visit.
A visit I thought was going to be balm for my soul and ended up being salt.
I'm standing knee deep but I'm out where I've never been
And I feel You coming and I hear Your voice on the wind”
- In over my head by Bethel Music
The tide keeps washing over my head and I want to make it about me...


John-Thomas lived with my mom for 2 months to try and help her stay in her home longer and picked her up off the floor. Stewart, Emmett and Elise have gone to visit her when I needed thief help.  And I’m so glad it was noticed by some.
Why is it in our nature to dismiss the good we see in others and say “but you can do more”
I feel like God is also doing that. .... 
I need to just say here’s my heart Lord.

No comments: