Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

Went to Publix this morning to buy my cottage cheese because I have been eating Josh's breakfast bars for the past couple of mornings... that was enough. Morning scales are mean! Came home, worked in the yard for several hours and kept my legs moving in the pool while waiting for Elise to jump to me and it paid off!!! Evening Scale is my friend. Officially no weight gain this week...no weight loss either but no gain....It's like being in a Bible study and not doing much of the book work throughout the week and having to play catch up on the day of the study. Will do better this next week....my yard is going to look fabulous in a couple of months if this keeps up. I could actually do some sit-ups it wouldn't kill me...how many times can I rearrange my shrubs anyway!

3 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

Good for you...
I should do the same...work in my yard!

CroppinRobin said...

What program do you use to make the movies? I used Windows Movie Maker, which was super easy, but I like the way your movie doesn't show any of black from the vertical photos.

gideonmommasita said...

Picture Project...LOVE IT, I can sharpen the pictures with PP and color boost and dlight(whatever that means...makes some pictures look great..