Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weigh Wednesday Whatever

Alright so I really weighed yesterday and I had lost 2lbs in two weeks. At least no weight gain, which is pretty good considering Elise kept bringing me candy from the 4Th of July parade. She brought it to me because she couldn't eat it but still wanted to be involved in the candy at some capacity. Considering my exercise hasn't been regular and well Whatever... I am trying, maybe next week will be better. I have had my cottage cheese and cantaloupe (not very ripe and definitely not ready to eat) for breakfast and salads for lunch and dinner. Enter the sabotage...ice cream. I didn't over do it but if I'm trying to lose weight I shouldn't have it at all. Oh my, it is not going to happen overnight but it is a work in progress...just like my faith. Romans 7:15 "For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do." That about sums it up.

3 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

You can do it....You can do it....
I know that when you don't have that much to lose, it is harder.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Heb 12:1

Michael said...

I am with ya on the ice cream! Gotta have it! Can't live without it! Need a bit every once in a while just to remind myself how good it is!

Melissa said...

Funny entry, Emily. Hang in there. I had a rough week, too.