Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome, Weigh Wednesday

Keeping in mind that tonight was Weigh Wednesday when we were at Benigan's tonight I ordered the "NEW SPINACH CHICKEN SALAD Baby spinach tossed with sweet-pepper vinaigrette dressing and topped with bacon, chopped pecans, sun-dried tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese, golden raisins, diced red onion, chopped egg and grilled chicken breast."
I only sprinkled the dressing and it was still wonderful. Josh almost always orders what I really want and tonight wasn't much different. He got the beer battered fish and chips...I did ask for a bite and it was really splendid but alas not worth the calories. My mom took the kids to Chik-Fil-A so we had a quiet meal by ourselves, then we picked them up from her house after small group at the Smith's. I forgot to remind Josh to stop by Publix on the way home so I had go back out to do our Weigh Wednesday across the street and evening scale was again my friend. It was less than the 157 that I posted on monday but not quiet 156 and 1/2 but I'll take it because honestly my clothes have been tight this week and I really think the scales are big fat liars. So there you go.
Keep up the good work ladies.
"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 NLT

3 comments:

Sherry Hayes said...

Way to go. That salad sounds YUMMY.

CroppinRobin said...

Very, very, very good!
Great choice at Benigan's, actually, the salad sounds really yummy!

Melissa said...

Good choice. I had fried shrimp, broccoli, and corn for Emily's birthday dinner. I should blog about it, but I'm too tired.....I think I ate too much.