Tuesday, February 5, 2008

so Big


On the morning news there was a story on Julie Hadden who came in second on the Biggest Loser last season. I missed seeing last season but was interested in the story this morning because I went to school/rode the bus with Julie in Jr & Sr. High. After getting sucked back into sugar the past two weeks I needed something to encourage me and that sure did. Julie excercises for an hour and 1/2 a day....makes my 10 minute jump roping look paultry but then again she is a stay at home mom of 1 and he is in school for most of that day. I'm not bitter.
Psalm 121
I lift my eyes to the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the maker of Heaven and Earth.

Sometimes the simplest songs have wonderful truths
My God is so Big, so Strong and so Mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do
My God is so Big, so strong and so Mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do
The mountains are His,
The rivers are His,
The stars are His handiwork too.
My God is so Big, so Strong and so Mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do

FOR YOU!

God Bless you today as you seek to Love God and enjoy Him Forever!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Amen, she looks fabulous. Do you still keep in touch? I ate a salad for supper last night and I enjoyed it. I was tempted to put something else in my mouth, but I tried to avoid the kitchen. The voices in my head are my biggest sabotage. I exercised for a little while yesterday. I'm going to try to do some Tae Bo today. We'll see......

gideonmommasita said...

Go For it!
Keep in touch...I'm not even sure she knows who I am...another girl I rode the bus with for the same amount of time couldn't remember where she knew me from when we connected last fall at the kids homeschool sports- keepin it humble.