Monday, May 5, 2008

T-Pee 2008



This morning I put the sprinkler in the middle of the t-pee and a Cardinal couple came over to enjoy the water. I tried to take a picture but the 3x zoom just doesn't cut it on something small like birds. If you look on the right hand side of the t-pee there is a bamboo sticking out and the female is perched on the end.
I planted all sorts of seeds around the t-pee this year, beans, peas, moonflowers, morning glories, cypress vine and two other plants I can't remember. Oh, and I also have honeysuckle (I think) that I dug up from the back of our yard. I should take a picture of the back yard honeysuckle. After three years it is finally wrapping itself around the pitiful fence section I built for it.
I have no idea why part of the post is underlined and part isn't...clueless I tell you.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Looks very cool...can't wait to see the pictures of it when everything is in full growth and bloom.