Monday, January 5, 2009

Epiphany

Yesterday in Sebastian, Fl we had the last of the Christmas celebrations. A White Elephant gift exchange...a Gideon family tradition.
Today, the decorations are still up and thanks to Josh's grandmother there are still Christmas cookies to be eaten.
Tomorrow is Epiphany , and so I am justified for at least 7 more days to leave things the way they are.
I wish that I had another type of Epiphany to share with you, an encouraging word or a funny story...(maybe Josh will tell what happened out on the pontoon boat yesterday, he's much better at story telling than I).
Today I'm just wanting to write but have nothing.... so thanks for stopping by, I hope I'll have something better tomorrow. Anybody for a maid story?

1 comment:

CroppinRobin said...

love your skinny tree.
we still have our decorations up. michael's mother always waited until his birthday to take them down - so we do the same. however, today they will be taken down.....