Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Goals for this year were to exercise more and read more and study the word.

On two fronts I have put forth a noble effort.

The last couple of months have been squirrely with exercising and the scales definitely reflect that.

It doesn't help that I discovered candy cane Kisses or Mint Biscotti or candy canes in my hot chocolate. Ohhh, and my mom had Mint Oreos...definitely bad news.

Good news, I finished Little House on the Prairie the other day. While I enjoyed reading as a child there were many classics that I missed. Right now I am trying to read Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates.....Fell asleep in the middle of the day yesterday reading that one. Do you remember in the movie You've Got Mail when Meg Ryan talks about that book with such tenderness...hopefully I'll get to the good part soon.

So, come January I'll need to start in on an adult classic and start exercising regularly AGAIN....how blessed I am to have the trampoline now to throw into the routine! It's been a good year with you my bloggy friends and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts in 2009 and seeing God at work in your life. And for those of you who haven't started blogging but are still just readers...come on, join the fun....you know you want to! God Bless you, I'm praying for you!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Hi Emily! My cast comes off in 3 days and I'll be back to my blog world! I've had so much to share but so little patience in typing it all up. I am thankful to have been able to share life with you via blog the last year. Love ya girl!