Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday.

This is what I look at while washing ALL of my dishes by hand.
When any of my kids have thrown a fit because a sibling has gotten something they wanted or gone to place that seemed where they wanted to go I try to remind them that they should be happy for their brother or sister. And this is what I say to myself when a friend buys a cute little house and puts up beadboard on her walls or gets to go on a lovely vacation. With that said...I will not be posting any sooner than the 15th because I will be here.

My dad arrived today and will head to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow with us on our next trip together.
"What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do." Is. 46:11

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Sounds exciting Emily! Your family has become quite the experienced cruisers! Have a fabulous time, take lots of pictures and I AM happy for you :)

Melissa said...

Lucky duck. How did you manage 2 cruise in less than a year?

CroppinRobin said...

beadboard vs. 3 cruises in less than a year....hmmmm....
have fun! can't wait to hear about it!

Gloria said...

I miss your posts :( but am glad that you are being fabulous on yet another cruise!

gideonmommasita said...

In April it will 4 cruises in 7 months...this was the third one.