Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Promises


"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, " says the LORD, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

This is the promise I will be meditating on the next two and a half weeks, and hopefully memorizing it...though right now I could only tell you my last verse was from John..."From the fullness of his grace we have received on blessing after another." Where in John?... I'm not sure. And if I sat here long enough I might be able to remember the verse from Psalm 119 that I worked on the first week.......hmmmm, maybe not. I have not put my full energies into this. No print-outs in the bathroom or by the kitchen sink. This next work is going to require that, I know.

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

Dear One,

I am so honored that you have decided to memorize scripture alongside me! I love that you are memorizing a promise. I will be praying that promise for you, too.

Much Love!