Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fragrance


But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 2 Corinthians 2:14

Here it is the 8th of April and I am just now getting around to my scripture for the month. During last week's sermon, 2 Cor. 3:18 was referenced and I should've known it right away but at least it looked familiar when I finally turned there. There was another verse used last Sunday that I thought would be good but now that I look for it, nothing rings a bell. It might be the verse that I chose, it might not....it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I'm trying. Amen?
I trying to be more diligent in exercise.
I am not trying to stay away from all the desserts that were left at my house from the Easter dinner I hosted. Two strawberry pies, coconut cake, strawberry rhubarb pie and....two unopened boxes of chocolate covered potato chips. Not to mention Easter candy.
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

Love this verse... to think that our knowledge of him is a fragrance. What a thought! I guess that means we can have a strong fragrance... or a weak one. Here I am wanting to be a pleasing aroma...