Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blaze of Worship

What will I remember about my week in Indiana? The camera helps.
Wish it could capture conversations as well and then make transcripts of them.
If they did I would specifically have a conversation about worship I had with my sister's dear friend.
She related a conversation between herself and a counselor where she asked how sound it was to picture yourself leaning on the Lord with your head to His chest? She asked him, "do you have a word for that" and he said, "Worship"
Now, I'm not saying that was the verbatim conversation but as near as I can recollect.
Worship.
To live our lives like that.
Worship!

O worship the King,
all glorious above!
O gratefully sing
his power and his love!
Our shield and defender,
the Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendor,
and girded with praise.




1 comment:

sister sheri said...

I was holding a little one-month old on Tuesday morning during worship at our Bible Study. And as I adoringly held and stared at that precious little life, God said to me, "This is how I look at you. Exactly with the tender affection you are looking at her. And I am holding you snug and close so that you feel safe and warm." SWEET!