Wednesday, March 23, 2011

oh, my aching back

Monday the new child safety seat guidelines were published and they say that a child has to be in a booster seat until they are 4 feet 9...Elise is4 feet 3 inches.  (she is 6)
Looking for a tutorial for a booster seat cover pattern I found these websites:
Prudent Baby
Sprial Owl Creations
Simpsonized crafts

I am also gearing up to make an easy dress for Elise. I've printed one pattern and now I just need to break out the sewing machine. Yesterday I spent time looking for more patterns and I should have just been cutting out material. That's how I waste time.  Today I don't think I've wasted time. 

Between dropping off Stewart and dropping off John-Thomas I heard a song on the radio that I wanted to write about and then the song after that fit what I was thinking but I haven't had time to put it down.  I need to make time.  Saturday I met with a friend who thinks she is done running a marathon and doesn't want to run another...what I've been thinking is that her marathon isn't over but Grace....

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and have been intimated to actually use it. I got a pattern and pre-washed the fabric as instructed but that is as far as I've gotten.