Tuesday, August 16, 2011


"Struggling with my weight isn't God's mean curse on me, but an outside indication that internal changes are needed for me to function and feel well." Lisa Terkeurst,  Made to Crave

To do list for this week
  • Read chapters 14, 15, 16 in made to crave to discuss with my sisterfriends.
  • Decorate bulletin board in Sunday School Classroom
  • spend an hour at my desk at the Main Library preparing for end of August Teens Make a Difference Internship Program meeting
  • Make duvet covers for boys bedroom
  • meet with Susan and Tracy to discuss the next book we are going through.
  • Plan out the 9 weeks of Children's choir/worship
  • Set up the bookshelves for Emmett and Elise's schoolbooks that have already started arriving for Virtual School
  • Give Bayly a haircut
  • Take Elise ice-skating
  • Normal, weekly housecleaning and laundry and grocery shopping and running a kazillion miles with neighbor at 5 am
Already done this week
  • weekly lunch with my aunt, took dogs and they got a bath/river dunk
  • set up meetings with all my sister friends
  • found someone to help with children's choir and set up that get together
  • date with husband
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6 : 9

 



1 comment:

AllThingsHomey said...

I'm tired just reading your To-do list.
Did you take the picture on your post? If so, where is it?