Monday, July 16, 2012

Talking

Conversation with a friend yesterday went something like this.
"I'm such an introvert but when I spend time with you and Anne I feel energized."
my response was,"Why do I always feel so anxious about calling and setting something up?"
she said, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way."
"It's very comforting." I said.

Friendships take  a lot of time and effort and when you have antisocial tendencies it makes it almost impossible.

Susan and I after our quick trip to the beach on the fourth....walking back to the car we were given free Jimmy Johns.
“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

There are certain people in my life that energize me. Few and rare. This makes me think I should set up more time to see them. Thanks.