Monday, January 27, 2014

What is Good?

I ended up reading almost two years of Alicia Paulson's blog this morning.

I had to remind myself, when I stopped myself from frittering my time away on the computer, that everyone is given this same amount of time in a day.

It made me sad to realize this.

my blinds used to be clean, the sheets were changed regularly.  I saw my friend Susan once a week, attended a women's bible study  and I homeschooled three kids with a toddler in tow.

What happened.

I miss my friend Tiffany, I haven't talked to her in over a year. Reading Posey Gets Cosie I remembered how much Tiffany was like Alicia Paulson and it made me want to call her.  I don't have another hour to spend.  I have stuff to throw away and dinner to cook and a daughter to homeschool.

What does the Lord require of you, to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God.

Selah.

No comments: