Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 Diet Cokes today and still....


Reflected on several Bible verses today...including the verse of the day but nothing reflective to post.
Tried coming up with some poetic words while ironing today...thought about the lovely view outside, my beautiful sleeping daughter but again...nothing.
Taught Stewart and Yohanna how to make bread in the bread machine but only thought to take a picture after we had eaten the pretty top.
Thought about how lucky I am to stay at home and do laundry all day and not have to pack it into a day where I had a job outside the home and laundry but still didn't feel lucky/blessed.
I am though.
One day Laura posted "I got nothin" and that is how I feel today.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I so know about packing things into a day....you are blessed.